Wednesday June 21st @ 3 PM & Saturday June 24th @ 10 AM
Friday November 25th
Horses, wagons and buggies – (all horse powered participants) will line up inside the rodeo grounds. (color guard, lead police vehicles and current setting politicians).
Floats and motorized entries will line up on 265 (south of Emma Ave) by the airport
(Fire Trucks, politicians running for office, etc).
Car Clubs will stage at the Jones Center and merge into the parade at the Emma entrance to the Jones Center.
The bands will merge into the parade at Washington School Building on Emma.
Trophies will be given (based on number of entries) for the following:
Floats 1st , 2nd and 3rd for Commercial Division
Floats 1st , 2nd and 3rd for Clubs and Organizations Division
Riding Clubs 1st and 2nd for best dressed
Riding Clubs traveling longest distance (1 place)
Riding Club with most uniformed members (1 place)
Wagons 1st, 2nd and 3rd Large Wagon and team
Miniature Horse/ Pony Wagon 1st and 2nd
Buggy and Team or Single hitch 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
For judging you must be in line ready by 2 pm on Wednesday and 9am on Saturday.
Peoples Choice – Face Book Post of a photo made on the parade route and posted on Face Book – most likes by 6PM day of the parade (Wednesday Parade only). (Bragging rights only)
- . All entries should fill out a registration card at time of arrival.
- Decisions of the Judges are final
- Vehicles in the staging area may not be left unattended at any time! An adult must be with the vehicle in the staging area in the event the vehicle must be moved.
- Absolutely no throwing of candy or any objects! This will not be tolerated and your float or entry will be pulled from the parade. You can, however, have people walking beside your entry handing out wrapped candy to parade spectators viewing from the curb.
- A distance of 2 car lengths should be maintained between parade units at all times. Vehicles should travel at approximately 2 miles per hour (walking speed). The adult in charge of the unit is responsible for keeping the unit moving along the parade route. NO ENTRY MAY STOP THE PARADE FOR PERFORMANCES OF ANY KIND – – – FORWARD MOTION MUST BE MAINTAINED.
- Open flames, such as campfires, are strictly prohibited.
- Please note – Emma Avenue will be closed to all traffic beginning at 2:45 Wednesday and 9:45 Friday.
- If weather does become a factor we will make announcements on the radio and answering machine here at the grounds.
- All equine MUST HAVE UTD Coggins papers!!